A versatile Mexican dip made from delicious #Avocados. Your love for avocados begins here! Start with some fresh avocados and turn it into an appetizer or a even a meal.
#Hass Avocadoes are perfect for the guacamole. Its a very simple recipe. Here is how you need to prepare the avocados before you begin. Cut an avocado lengthwise through skin and flesh around pit. Using your hands slowly twist both sides of avocado to separate. Carefully slide a teaspoon under the pit to remove it. With a knife, cut through the avocado’s flesh lengthwise, removing avocado pieces with a spoon.
Serves 2 Prep Time 10 min
● 1 Avocado
● 1/2 Onion
● 1 Lime
● 1 tsp Cumin powder
● 1 tsp Green chilis or Jalapenos
● 2 tsp Cilantro
● Salt to taste
1. In a small serving bowl, add the cute avocados and mash them with a fork. Its a lot easier to mash with a fork then using a spoon.
2. Chop the onion real fine and add it to the mashed avocados.
3. Add in the cumin powder, Green chilis. Mix them until well incorporated.
4. Squeeze in the juice from a small lime and salt to taste.
5. Finely chop Cilantro add it to the prepared mixture, and fold it in.
6. Guacamole is ready to be served.
Best served immediately. You can store it in a airtight container in a refrigerator if you have leftovers. Avocados tend to brown if left open.
You can serve it with tortilla chips as a snack
Served over toast for breakfast https://www.aromaticproject.com/post/avocado-toast
A great dip for our Taquitos https://www.aromaticproject.com/post/roasted-vegetable-taquitos