A simple breakfast with avocados on well toasted bread. It's creamy, crunchy and delicious. It also makes a big snack as well as a light meal.
Avocado toast is nothing but a spread of creamy delicious #gaucamole on well toasted bread.
#Hass Avocados are perfect for the guacamole. Its a very simple recipe. Here is how you need to prepare the avocados before you begin. Cut an avocado lengthwise through skin and flesh around pit. Using your hands slowly twist both sides of avocado to separate. Carefully slide a teaspoon under the pit to remove it. With a knife, cut through the avocado’s flesh lengthwise, removing avocado pieces with a spoon.
Serves 2 Prep Time 10 min
● 1 Avocado
● 1/2 Onion
● 1 Lime
● 1 tsp Cumin powder
● 1 tsp Green chilis or Jalapenos
● 2 tsp Cilantro
● 2 slices of bread
● 2 avocado slices for garnish
● Salt to taste
1. In a small serving bowl, add the cute avocados and mash them with a fork. Its a lot easier to mash with a fork then using a spoon.
2. Chop the onion real fine and add it to the mashed avocados.
3. Add in the cumin powder, Green chilis. Mix them until well incorporated.
4. Squeeze in the juice from a small lime and salt to taste.
5. Finely chop Cilantro add it to the prepared mixture, and fold it in.
6. Guacamole is ready to be served on toast.
7. Toast the bread slices very well, but make sure not to burn them.
8. Spread the guacamole on top of the bread.
9. Avocado toast is ready to be served!
Best served immediately for a healthy breakfast! Possibilities are endless here. You can also serve it as a closed sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes.