Pumpkin pie parfaits
A luscious creamy no-bake pumpkin pie in a jar with no artificial sugar! Simplicity and flavor is unparalleled. A must try dessert this holiday season!
Pumpkin pie parfait is a perfect twist to the traditional pumpkin pie. Unbelievably vegan.
My son's words "This tastes like pumpkin pie, only better!". Perfect for sharing as it travels well and single serve.
This is what I call a blender dessert! Blend in a few simple ingredients along with pumpkin puree and viola! your dessert is ready. Key ingredients are Pumpkin puree, cashews, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and coconut milk.
A pretty yet simple dessert. A feast to the eyes and the sweet tooth, as you relish a spoonful of this creamy delight! If you are a photo buff like I am, fill it in piping bags a pipe it onto serving cups!
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 min
●15 Oz can Pumpkin puree
● 1/2 cup coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
● 2 cups Pecans chopped and toasted
● 1/2 cup Maple syrup
● 1/2 cup Cashews
● Whipped coconut cream garnish (optional)
1. Heat a pan and lightly toast the the pecans for a few min and then chop them. This is essentially your makeshift pie crust.
2. Soak the cashews in hot water for about 20 minutes.
3. Now the blender comes into action. Blend in the pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup maple syrup, coconut cream or full fat coconut milk, strained soaked cashews and pumpkin spice until smooth and creamy.
4. Take little jars and divide the chopped pecans equally.
5. Spoon in a tbsp of maple syrup into each of these jars.
6. Top the blended mixture into individual jars and refrigerate until served.
Best served cold. Garnish with any plant based cream and a cinnamon stick to achieve the pictured look!
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases