Minty Summer pops
Refreshing and fruity pops with the goodness of lemon and fresh mint! Perfect and simple summer treat.
Summer is in full bloom with the cool gentle ocean breeze! The fun treat that comes to mind during summer is Popsicles! Simple, pretty, and very easy to make at home. Popsicles have been a go to treat to beating the summer heat.
When life gives you mint, make the most of it! We harvested mint from our backyard. Mint brings in the refreshing twist to these popsicles. Fresh, simple, and healthy. These minty summer popsicles are made with only strawberries ( more for the color), lime juice, and mint leaves. Perfect treat for a refreshing summer afternoon.
The versatility of this dish is exceptional. The recipe below makes a basic popsicle but any chopped fruit can be added for a quick fruity delight.
Serves 4 Prep in 5 min
● 1.5 cups water
● 6 tbsp lemon juice
● 1 tsp Cumin powder (optional)
● 4 tbsp Sugar
● 1/2 cup Strawberries chopped
● A few sprigs of Mint
1. Combine lemon juice, sugar in a pitcher. Gradually add water to desired taste.
2. Prepare the molds by dividing the chopped strawberries and mint leaves.
3. Pour the prepared lemon juice mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Serve chill over ice on a warm summer afternoon!
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.