A decadent, thick and creamy Mango milkshake with the rich intense flavor of mangoes. Topped with vanilla ice cream and nuts, this delicacy can also be served as a rich dessert.
Mango Masthani originated in the Western peninsular region of India. Its a drink served during summer when mangoes are in season.
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 min
● 4 small ripe mangoes, cubed
● 1 cup Whole Milk
● 2 tbsp Natural Sweetener (Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup)
● 4 scoops Vanilla ice cream
● 1 cup mixed nuts ( Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios) sliced
● 2 tbsp cubed Mangoes for garnish
1. Add the chopped mangoes along with the milk into a blender.
2. Blend it along with the sweetener of choice, to a smooth thick milkshake without lumps.
3. Pour the milkshake into glasses and make sure to leave some room on for the rest of teh yumminess!
4. Scoop the ice cream and place it on top of the milkshake.
5. Garnish with the sliced nuts and the reserved cubed mangoes.
Best when served immediately. More of a dessert shake, so serve with a spoon!