Crushed Red Pepper Tofu stir fry
A simple #tofu stir fry made in minutes is infused with the favors of onion, garlic, pepper and roasted red pepper flakes.
Ready in 15 minutes Serves 4 people
1 block of Firm Tofu – Chopped into cubes
4 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion- Finely shopped
5 cloves of Garlic – Diced fine
2 tsp pepper
Salt to taste
1 tsp Spring onion - garnish
1. Heat olive oil in a pan
2. Spread the tofu cubes in a single layer until browned on all sides
3. Set aside.
4. In the same oil, add crushed red peppers.
5. Sauté garlic and onions until deep brown.
6. Stir in the roasted tofu cubes.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
8. Garnish with spring onions.