#5 min active prep time
Serves 2 people Ready in 3 hours Prep Time 5 min
● 1 cup Almond Milk or any plant based milk
● 1/4 cup Chia seeds
● 1 tsp Natural Sweetener (Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup)
● 1 tsp Vanilla extract
● Sliced fruits, nuts or granola
1. Pick up a small bowl, and combine Chia seeds, plant based milk of choice, sweetener and vanilla extract.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. If you do have time, refrigerate overnight.
3. Serve with your favorite sliced fruits, berries, nuts, granola or even some jelly.
4. If you happen to have some homegrown berries like I do, just go for it.
5. Get creative and you have a pretty dessert for breakfast! Enjoy!
Once refrigerated make sure to mix in the contents of the bowl as the sweetener ( especially maple syrup or honey) tends to settle at the bottom.